Ugh...Monday morning. I drank all weekend. ALL weekend. Should not to have done that. Don't really know why I did. But today I am just bloated and blah. I think I'm up to like 145 pounds now ~ yes, I was down to 132 a month ago. I need to get myself under control again. I think its just that nothing in my life is under control right now, its all so up in the air...
I can't wait to move. I'm absolutely chomping at the bit to move. My husband had the perfect analogy for this feeling. Its like you're driving home and you have to pee. Really bad. Gotta go gotta go gotta go. And you get home, and you go to the restroom, and you see the toilet and then man you REALLY GOTTA GO - thats the feeling I have right now (no, I don't have to pee...oh wait maybe I do...hahah). I can see the toilet (hahah...to refer to the new townhouse as the *toilet* almost makes me not want to go there) and man oh man I GOTTA GO NOW. 5 more days. I'm counting down the days to the move like a damn kid at Christmas. I want out out out out out out out out out out out out...
I'm off real life work next week (hoooray). Not to say that sewing isn't real life work. I guess its just not the work that pays the bills. Well it DOES pay the bills...well shit, I just blew that all to hell. Anyhoo, you get the idea. VACATION!!! WAHOO!! I'm off to the Carribbean for a week of beaches, sun and margaritas. What? I'm not??? What the fuck? Ahh well, I guess I'm off to Maryland for a week of sewing and unpacking, hehehe. And hair rebraiding ~ does anyone remember the furby? He had a cute little language called *furbish* and furbish for *big fun* was *doo-way wah*. You'd play with him and he'd say, *doo-way wah, big fun!* Yeah, he was entertaining for about three minutes. Eventually I deskinned him to see how he worked. But umm, hair rebraiding....doo-way wah! NOT! Hehehe....
In the meantime, I'm gonna crawl outta the bottle here (or should I say the beer can) and get my ass back in the gym (doo-way wah) and eat right again (doo-way wah) and try to put this broken, messed up jigsaw that is my life back together again
I know the pieces fit...I watched them fall away
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Jesus God! Why couldn't you have been a drunk while we were roomies? Now BlindBoy has all these "health issues" so I have to drink alone. Or worse yet, w/Freeman...online. Could it be more pathetic?
Could it be more pathetic?
Yes.
Yes it could.
maybe drinking with freeman live?
ya know cuz hes kind of guy who just DISAPPEARS when everyone is drunk, and takes THE LAST OF THE ALCOHOL with him when he goes...
Yeah, I remember that....
Nothing hurts like finding the alcohol gone....
Ken may have to fill us in here - but I vaguely recall bringing what I drank...drinking (most of) what I brought...and going home.
Nothing hurts like finding the alcohol gone....
Goddamned beer gnomes anyway...by golly if the same thing don't happen around here, too...
but I vaguely recall bringing what I drank...drinking (most of) what I brought...and going home.
...with what you brought...
LOL...YES YOU TOOK THE ALCOHOL HOME.
W.T.F. - ?
I bothered to drive the 87 miles to see you guys...I'm supposed to feed & water you as well...?
Besides - no one else was drinking Jack.
Post a Comment