Friday, November 18, 2005

Donuts......*drrrrrroooooool*

Here is your daily Tip for Living Well, brought to you by aNGrYLiTTLeDeAdGiRL:

If you have to be up at 6:30 in the morning to go to work, don't stay up til 2:30 in the morning playing Everquest 2 and drinking Molson XXX beer.


:) Not hungover so much as just BLECH feeling...that kind of *stale beer* feeling in the pit of my stomach. Yay! See, I have to finish my monk armor quest on my character so that I can be *super cool* ... I have six more of these damn lions to kill on the quest (the geeks call it AQ6 - armor quest #6) and I finally get the full set of armor. I sewed all night, then about midnight I stopped, turned on the game, and set about killing the multitude of items required by AQ6. Jeff got home at 1 am and brought...beer!!! with him, so I downed three of those in rapid succession, gave up on finding 6 more lions, and stumbled to bed. Then the alarm went off...like three seconds later... and here I am at work.

Yeah so im blech feeling, and I STILL don't have my *super cool* armor. I say *super cool* because simply stating that I'm doing armor quests on an online role playing game makes me waaaay less than *super cool* :) But I love online gaming...been doing it for years. Which reminds me I need to sell my damn Ultima Online account...

Anyone who plays EQ2 on Najena who wants to help me slaughter 6 fucking lions tonight in the TS for AQ6 please PST me ingame tonight cuz I'm a lvl 30 Monk LFG big time ;)

*super cool*, huh? :)

Speaking of drunk...hahah...I'm fixing to host a whopping big Thanksgiving party at my nearly empty and abandoned house in Pittsburgh! Ok its not gonna be whopping big, but I am having a special guest over - Shannon (Sugarkitty Corsets) and her husband are gonna be in town doing some holiday shopping - apparantly there is no IKEA in Ohio?? hahah - and I am gonna be in town packing up the attic and garage of my nearly empty and abandoned house - and we decided to combine efforts and have an alcohol-themed evening get together...complete with sleep over (camp out is more like it) at my house! YAY! It will probably be the last event I ever have there :( boooo. I'm trying to decide if its worth it to fill the hot tub and heat it up for one night :) heheh... Maybe I can talk her into buying the house :) COME ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO MOVE TO PITTSBURGH DAMN IT...

BTW anyone who wants to buy a house in Pittsburgh please feel free to contact me :) In fact its gonna be a famous house now, as I will be able to say *Sugarkitty slept here* hahah...

I've been a downright angry little bitch lately. I am WAAAAY tired of people. Pretty much tired of all people. There are TOO FUCKING MANY people on the east coast of the US. Too fucking many. And 80% of them have their heads so far up their asses that they walk around looking like little donuts... *there's a visual for you*

Seems there's a fucking donut in front of me everywhere I go now. Yesterday, no one wanted to walk on the left side of the escalator. They all just wanted to stand there like little donuts blocking the already fucking clogged artery out of the train station. Normally you see that once a week or so. Yesterday...EVERY escalator I hit was clogged full of fucking donuts.

Then there's the gargantuan fat ass who doesnt realize the amount of space she is taking up (or does realize but is *not even trying to hear that*) and waddles down the MIDDLE of the hallway...at a snail's pace of course because she is so fucking fat she can't move without breathing heavy. I will be the first to admit that I'm NOT thin, BUT if you can't walk at a normal pace, let alone a fucking brisk pace, maybe you should reevaluate what you're fucking stuffing in your mouth. And if you don't give a fuck and want to be a gargantuan fat ass...FINE...just realize that you ARE and get the fuck out of the way of people who have to get places. Rub up against a side for a change.

Then there's king donut jackass...another crowded metro train...I hop on, no place to sit. That's fine, I'm capable of standing. So I grab the nearest pole and hang on for dear life (No blindcoloradoperv, I wasn't twirling on it hahah....) Well there are seats behind the pole, and there are people sitting in them, including a very nice looking, healthy young man. I have a huge bag on my shoulder (all my workout gear...and computer geek gear) that tends to rest up against my butt (cuz my butt is so large and I'm short so it hangs low) and the metro is bumping and weaving and tilting to and fro...speeding down the track...making sudden stops...and you do your best to stay upright and not fall over on to people. Well anyway, this young man (I'd say 25 ish) taps me on the back...which is a BIG NO NO to begin with...DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!! ugh....and says, "I just wanted to let you know I'm sitting here behind you." What the fuck does that mean? OMG IS MY SWINGING BAG GETTING IN YOUR WAY? IS MY ASS GETTING TOO CLOSE TO YOU WHEN THE METRO COMES TO A SUDDEN STOP? cuz, asshole donut....I'M STANDING UP ON A SPEEDING TRAIN. And you, a perfectly healthy young MALE....are sitting down. And you're upset that as people are knocking around into each other that I'm getting TOO CLOSE TO YOU???? And guess what, fucktard non-chivalrous-not-gonna-offer-my-seat-to-a-lady ASSMUNCH...I happen to have KNOWN that you were there. You're sitting 2 feet away from me. I'm not a fucking retard. I just looked at this fucker with my best look and said, "What????" He went back to looking at his paper or his cell phone or what the fuck ever he was using to occupy his feeble little mind and didn't reply to me. Didn't offer me a seat either.

And then there are my own little fucked up idiosyncrasies (yes, that's spelled right) that drive me right up the wall, and have just fed my fire recently. I am so freaking clumsy it drives me nuts. Am I the only one who can't keep an MP3 player on my person, or the earbuds in my ears, for 3 whole minutes? I get on the train, the cord from the phones catches the door and pulls the fucking player out of my hands and on to the ground...I'm using the elliptical machine at the gym, grab the damn player to change songs, one of the moving handles catches the cord, and flings the fucking player ...which btw is a brand NEW 4 gig Nano... Ive been wanting an IPOD for just about ever ...and off it flies 10 feet in the air, landing with a clatter that makes me think I pretty much just trashed a new Nano...every time I lift a weight, an earbud falls out of my ear, and I either get to hear half the song in one ear until I'm done with the set, or if I'm really lucky the OTHER bud will fall out too and the headphones will just dangle there til I'm done. Then there's the headphone cord slammed in the car door (which doesn't do nice things to it), or me (or a cat) tripping over the cord as it sits on my desk recharging...and off it flies again. The earbuds come out of my ear if I even so much as TOUCH the side of my hair, like to move a braid out of my face...or if I walk too fast, or if I turn my head too fast, or if I think too hard...and trying to get the one earbud back in the ear causes enough movement that the OTHER one falls out. Seriously, everone else I see seems to have good MP3 player/earbud management skills...why am I walking around looking like a fucking Psycho Circus???? That Nano goes flying about every other day...

Ugh...once again I have written too damn much but when it starts to spill it just spills and it doesn't want to stop. I guess that's why writing this all down makes me feel better. It gets the poison out of the sytem for a while...until the next earbud falls out or the next donut dumps itself in my path. Oh yeah...one more donut last night. Ok, when you go to get on the Metro, the train stops at your stop for about...oh 20 seconds. The doors open, the departing passengers exit, then the new passengers get on. The driver, whenever he feels like it, sets off a door chime warning you that the doors are gonna close. Now, if they waited for everyone to get on before they closed the doors, the trains would never move because THERE ARE TOO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE and there is a continuous stream of traffic. So you can imagine what happens when the doorbells chime...donuts go into panic mode and start running for the door which btw is a really bad idea, because unlike an elevator, these doors DO NOT open back up when they hit something - like a body part or a purse. They close on whatever is there and sometimes (I saw a video on the news of this like 2 days ago in Tokyo or something) they don't open back up. And if you or your purse or your arm is stuck in that door...and the train starts moving...you know what's gonna happen. At any rate the donuts run. And the other day I was running late for my commuter train, and it only runs every hour, so if you miss it, you get to sit in Union Station for an hour, at the Ben and Jerrys store, having ice cream. Hey wait, why was I worried about missing the train??? hehe ANYHOO I was running late and the metro was already there and the doors were open and all of a sudden my head was rerouted through my ass and I started to run for the doors, figuring they would close at any second. And so did the dude ahead of me and a bunch of people behind me (pack instinct...yes, donuts are pack animals) Lo and behold, the door chimes went off and I was maybe three feet from the door and the dude in front of me was right at it. Gonna make it! The dude running in front of me...gets just inside the door...like RIGHT INSIDE....and STOPS!!! STOPS COLD!! Doesn't move to the fucking interior of the train like you're supposed to do. Stops. Blocking the door. That is fixing to close...on about 10 donuts (myself included) that are still running at full speed for the door. I guess he thought he was the last one in line for the train??? Fucktard. Well, I can't slow down fast enough so I figure I have to get on somehow and with the consequences...figure maybe I can squeeze around him. Well there was a donut behind me who was REALLY worried about missing that train and wasn't gonna NOT be on it, even tho the doors were closing. He PUSHES ME through the closing door and into the dude blocking the door...I couldnt even work my way around him...I got slammed INTO him. heh. Figured he learned his lesson about stopping at the threshold of the door? Probably not. Most likely not. Definitely Not. And what of the absolute motherfucking fucktard who almost got me killed and had the FUCKING GALL to SHOVE a LITTLE BITTY FEMALE into a train that was about to be moving? He went and took the last seat. No apology, no excuse me, no nothing. Got out his paper and commenced to occupying HIS feeble little mind. Blocker donut DID apologize for being in the way. So that's some recompensation. But ya know, what am I gonna do about shover donut? Throw down with a grown man? Not likely. Tell him he's an assram fucktard who needs to die? Not likely. Explain to him nicely that hey, maybe we shouldn't push girls around? Not likely. Stand there and fucking fume and want so badly to fucking explode and break everything in sight with my bare hands, then get a machetti and slaughter every fucking donut on that fucking train? Most likely.

That's where we get the aNGrY...and yes, I know it isn't right nor is it healthy. But lithium makes me groggy :)

Here is another daily Tip for Living Well, brought to you by aNGrYLiTTLeDeAdGiRL:
Watch out for donuts

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw on the news the othe day a lady with a stroller was getting on a train, the door shut trapping the stroller with child and then started to mave away, frantic momie pulled and pulled trying to free the stroller a=nd then a bunch of pother people was trying to help, finally someone got the child out and the stroller kept going, kids ok, stroller destroyed.

and as for the earphone thingy, get another kind, like the oned that wrap around the back of your head, their my personal favorits kind, they dont fall out,

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Thats what I saw on TV...the volume was off...it was in the gym...so I was kinda half-heartedly watching it while blaring Lamb of God on the broka-nano...

thats some scary donut shit right there

Anonymous said...

Changed my name back. Had to when I read the "swinging on a pole" line.

They have these little ear buds that have a wrap-around feature that holds them there, even when you're swinging on a pole. They hook over and around the top of the ear. Take a little getting used to, but you do get used to them.

Now, for the donut bastards on the metro. . . EAT MORE BEANS! - ‘nuff said.

Anonymous said...

i live in a little pisshole town in canada, i dont see metro's unless i go to toronto or otawa, soo i dont have to worry about that

any stupid questions about canada, no i dont live in an igloo, no polar bears live near me, and not even in a days drive away.

lol

Anonymous said...

We're comin' ta getcha! Muahahahahahahahahaha! Pittsburgh won't know what hit it!

p.s. I like being quasi-famous here in your blog. I get warm fuzzies just thinkin' about it!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe..God I've missed you Cin!! This was hilarious. Sorry about your misfortunes but the way you explain it always makes me giggle. I'm emailin ya!