Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Relentless Pursuit

I think I can safely say that I'm within 5 pounds of my goal weight...I use the term safely because I tend to gain weight rapidly - like pounds a day - and I know some of you are saying *That's not possible* but you haven't lived a day in my body - it IS possible...I live it ;) In any case, I think I'm maintaining well at 135 lbs...if I can lose this last 5 and maintain it, I think I will have finally reached my weight nirvana. Just in time for my damn doctor to put me on birth control to help control my cysts...and BOOM up will shoot the weight again... *sigh*

I guess I'm just going to have to be MORE militaristic. You don't know what I've put my body through these last few months to lose this 13 pounds. Ive gone from three days a week in the gym to five minimum - sometimes I can even get away with six days - and cut waaaay down on my food intake. I can't even finish a standard sized meal any more. And restaurant food? No way in hell I can eat what they bring me any more. I've finally managed to shrink my stomach some so that I feel full with less food.

My damn clothes are all too loose. I love it. After this last five, I'm finally going to make myself those damn black & metal capri pants I've been waiting to make...

fucking birth control...

Its ridiculous to even think of me on birth control. First, I'm 37...I should have my tubes tied by this age, for god's sake. And second, I'm infertile anyway...hahah...it just seems kinda dumb...

maybe I wont take it...

I told the doctor that they were going in the trash as soon as I hit 140 pounds. Told her i'd rather be dead than fat and out of shape. That didnt go over too well with my husband...who of course had to roll his eyes at me...

*sigh*

In other news, I've been really low lately. I wrote a huge ass blog about it yesterday, then got sidetracked by Moxie and never did recapture the mood to finish it ;) Basically, you know...everything sucks and it sucks to be me...haha...I guess I don't have to post it now...

I need to blog more. My brain refuses to shut the fuck up for even a minute these days. Expect more random stupid shit...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloggin is good for the soul. It's kept me from murdering people. I've discovered the emotion of anger. We've become very good friends. Bloggin is good for the body because it can help keep you from murdering people and that keeps your body out of prison. Yes. Please blog more. Blogging keeps us angry people informed about our aldg! I'm too pissed to say something to cheer you up. How bout...cheer the fuck up if ya feel like it? =)

Anonymous said...

So, I think I only account for about 10% of the anger! I help her not kill anyone by making her laugh. It usually involves me taking my clothes off.