Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Feel Like a Sellout and a Whore...


But I have to do it.

I joined LiveJournal, and also kinda *did something* with my otherwise unused MySpace account. I advertised my new auctions last night....UGH.... retched hell...in some DIY/auction/goth communities that I found. I am also doing some research and find even more communities to whore my clothing in. Again, everyone else in DIY does this. And having no choice but to do something that follows *the crowd* leaves me feeling really...uck. Just...uck.

But I did it. Had to be done. That's how business has to run, at least for me. I have GOT to get the word out that I'm here... there are those sellers that don't have to do JACK SHIT to get great business...again, as it seems with all things, I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE SELLERS. So yeah... I'm an LJ whore... a MySpace whore... and now I'm just like everyone else. Begging you...begging...begging...you to please please please please bid on my items.

I feel like I could vomit. I feel so... well, I have some other feelings on the matter but I'm going to keep them to myself for a change, before I offend. But I had no choice. Not if I want to take this to the next level...

Get used to seeing me around. Oh by the way... buy my product... There's a link on the right, I think. If not, there soon will be :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not whoring any more my dear it's now called *marketing*...

The oldest of professions..

and a noble one...

Just make sure to take a shower and brush your teeth afterward like a good girl ;)