Whew. Thank God that's over. I don't know if you're like me, but I am sooo glad the holidays are over. I hate having to do that *dance* every year...christ, its all so phony it makes me want to wretch. Its a tired, choreographed, retail-driven, bloated nightmare.
I'm finally done with every goddamn person in the world ...and *theirs*... wishing me ...and *mine*... a safe and happy holiday season...
Big changes coming to aNGrYGiRL Gear on January 9th. Big Changes. Big fun :) Just thought I'd mention that because I'm working 24/7 to get these changes in effect...it's worth it, though. Whatever it takes to make this thing a success, I'm willing to give it a go :)
Hah...I never thought I'd say this but me and Mariah Carey have something in common! We both got fat! hahahahah....
I had a lot more to say today, but the venom kinda left me. Which is a good thing methinks. I'm sure it will be back soon. So no worries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looking forward to seeing the big surprise tonight. I love the link to my LJ, LMAO! Weird thing, I'm listening to them right now... still love my Ramones though. I'm rambling. I've nearly ODed on cookies and rootbeer. Bring the venom.
*dies*
Od'ing on cookies and rootbeer sounds like a really cool way to go. Unless you die because your stomach explodes from the food mixture. Then it would still be a cool way to go, but only for onlookers.
I misspelled that word at the county spelling bee in the 5th grade - onlooker. I was in the final round and I was so nervous i spelled it onlooCKer...
Ooooh major geekout there. sorry.
Post a Comment