Its 10:30 on a Friday night, and I'm home alone, sober, and bored out of my mind. I could be working, in fact, I have a massive volume of orders to work on, and ebay listings right now are waaaaay out of the question, yet here I sit. I've sewn nonstop every day for I think the last 20 or 25 days, and I DID do some work tonight...I had to alter a corset for someone, took a few hours...packed up some orders to ship....but I'm not really in the mood....
It's ok to take a little time off every once in a while, right? sure.
I think I might turn on Everquest II for a bit and go kill some evil shit. Oh wait, my character is an evil shit, so maybe I should go kill good things...hmmmm....
It would certainly relieve the boredom. Wow, I bet you're bored just reading this. I mean for once I'm not pissed as hell about something (well I am, I always have a good rant in me, but tonight im not really in the mood), I haven't caused any major controversy *yet* - although I did just join a new forum as angrylittledeadgirl...another geek forum...and oh yeah, they did something that pissed me off and I had to write a small nastygram to the forum owner...LOL damn, my husband is right, I really AM a bitch...hahah..but right now, I'm not really in the mood...
My job has been keeping me pretty busy. That's been kinda nice, cuz boredom such as this usually makes the day go longer.
Maybe I should just go to the liquor store and buy a bottle of wine....
*slaps alcoholic down*
Ehhh...that's ok, actually, I'm not really in the mood. Think I'm just gonna sit here and stare...
What the hell kind of blog entry is this anyway? I guess I'm just not really....oh fuck it nm :)
Friday, March 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you should make a corset dress
aka a corset thats also a dress
That would be a really long corset....
or a really short dress...
heheh
Post a Comment