Saturday, May 28, 2005

One night of success...a night of failure planned

A sober Friday night!! *wow*

Oh don't worry, I intend to get fully plowed Sunday night...well, I will get as plowed as I can til the money runs out...hahah...so ummm maybe just a slight buzz, eh? :)

Have a few things ready for auction this next week, gotta move over to the sewing area here in a minute and get my butt in high gear and get a few more items ready to go. I also need to list my UO account...hmmm maybe i should do that first. Hopefully that will bring in a tidy windfall. For all the years of my life I lost in that game, I guess it should. A small victory.

Its a working weekend for me and the husband. No camping, hiking, grilling out, canoeing, etc...work. work work work. Right up til the time its time to go back to...work. So maybe I better get to work. oy.

No comments: