I'm so alone
My head's my home
And I feel
So alone
You know...
At last...
I'll return to serenity
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call this therapy - a *graphical exorcism* - maybe these things that go *bump* in my head will find a crack and escape now that they're written down.
6 comments:
I've been down, I've been down
I've been down, down, down so low
I've been lost, so lost with no place left to go
I've had emotions, emotions that you better hope you never know
Sometimes it feels like I just can't take no more
Your not alone...
Cheer up, sailor.
Think about the male nudity ;)
WTF happened to your store?....
My heart is broken. *tear*
Cindy.... I *heart* you...
BTW, I was "anonymous" up there...
Sometimes I forget what I'm doing.
I love them too...they have helped me make that long crawl from the bottom of the pit on many occasions....
and thanks...glad to be here:)
Mine, too. I have no other sage words of wisdom, so I'll just go w/ what everyone else is saying. :(
Post a Comment