My hotdogs fell on the floor...*sob*...I forgot to bring a plate to heat them on, so I heated them in the samitch baggie I brought them in. Who knew? Samitch baggies apparantly don't care for 45 seconds in the microwave. Picked up baggy, bottom fell out, hot dogs all on floor...*sob* Been on this *diet* ~ not so much a diet as eating the right way like I KNOW I should *and staying away from the sugar cookies ~ but I was SO hungry...had been for like the previous hour...dreaming of lunch...that when the hotdogs hit the floor, I felt like dying. I brought no other food. I can't go to the cafeteria...those DAMN COOKIES are UP THERE...and like I said, they have NO respect for what I'm trying to accomplish. So, with a heavy *and mildly nauseated* heart, I picked the hotdogs up off the floor, gave them a cursory wipe with a paper towel, and ate them. They tasted fine but I swear I have foreign matter that is slightly crunchy and definitely NOT hotdog in my teeth. Thank god I have a toothbrush at work. What if I die? What if eating a floor-tainted hot dog kills me?? Maybe I will get lucky and it will just give me ptomaine and I'll get really sick and have to miss a lot of work and I'll be so sick that I can't eat and I'll lose the 11 lbs I have left to go in record time!! If I thought that would work, I'd be over there licking the floor *ok sorry...that's over the line gross* and so would half my coworkers.
Auctions were kinda slow again last night, been surfing the work of the fellow DIYers out there...got in a few bids too LOL...and yeah, it seems most of us are not performing at the level we'd like to be *are a few of us performing at a level higher than we deserve to be??* I guess we got a mini slump here, which is great if you're a DIY buyer - thank god im both because I got some wicked cool deals that I'm watching ;) I'm guessing everyone is outside enjoying the warmer weather instead of sitting indoors surfing their computer. Guess where I am??? hah. I don't go outside except to relocate...and there better be a computer with internet access at the the end of the trip. Enough of that anyway...
My creativity is waning as this second day of staff meetings is squeezing the last drops of life out of me. I have never sat in one place for so long...well, except at the last 3-day staff meeting. Thank god tomorrow is the last day of this. I can't wait to get in the gym tonight just to MOVE my legs. My knees are sore. Oh man, they were so sore last night I didn't feel like sewing. I got my listings ready to go, and that was about all I could manage. I woke up in the middle of the night with leg pains...got up to use the bathroom, could harldy walk. Went back to sleep but woke up an hour later with one of those leg cramps in my right calf...one of those things that feels like you pulled a muscle in your sleep...and you have to grab your calf and press that sore spot as hard as you can til the immediate throbbing subsides and you can go back to sleep. Calf hurt pretty bad this am too...did a little hobbling like an old crippled woman before it finally warmed up and I could move with my usual *grace*...heh
LOST A POUND in two days! yay! Would have done better had I not had that meeting yesterday in the cafeteria...why they have meetings there is beyond me. The sugar cookies...the fuckers...double dog dared me to eat them. So I had one, figuring it wouldn't be the end of my world. Can't keep eating those. That was the last one, until I get to my goal weight. Then I will have ONE more. Then I will never eat a sugar cookie again...
Back to the staff meeting....I can't believe we have this much *important* stuff to discuss....*waves*
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
People arent buying much of anything...well, they're buying it LOL but there are some real deals out there right now. Good for buyers, not as good for sellers...but that's how the market runs ~ its life as they say. Much like dropping your hotdogs...sometimes shit just happens.
Strapped for cash? What? In THIS booming economy??? *sarcasm drips*
LMAO!! Hey!! Did you forget the 5 second rule or what? Or how about God made dirt & dirt don't hurt. Come on!! I know you're still a kid at heart! Remember when we'd drop a piece of candy on the floor & never thought twice about picking it up dog hair or dust or whatever on it & put it right back in our mouth? LMAO!! I agree...the grit would have made me lose my appetite.
Did I tell you that you're a trip? They almost cancelled my 4 hr training today but when they flashed the message saying all training was cancelled for today they put except....& mine was after the except. Thank God!! Now I just hope I can stay awake for it!
*goes to check your new auctions up!*
Post a Comment