Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Still Tuesday

7:00 pm and I figure I've worked hard enough for one day. Your start and stop times should never both start with the same number. These network tests can run themselves for the rest of the night anyway.

Make my way to the Metro. Its dark outside. Nothing like not seeing the daylight...the Metro is quiet, thank god, and the train is here! RUN girl RUN!! Some interesting characters out here riding the train after commute hours. Hahaha, but then again, look at me :)

Make the train switch without a hitch...thank god because the next one was 13 minutes away...all of a sudden my eyes get heavy and boom, next thing you know, it's my stop (huh...usually that trip takes about 25 minutes...) The parking lot is dark and empty, so I grab my car key in my fist like a knife, put on my best *fuck you* scowl, and walk quickly and with purpose to the car.......get in the car......start the car......

HOLY SHIT WHO WAS LISTENING TO RAMMSTEIN THIS LOUD??? GEEBUS H!!!

I'm amazed that traffic is little better than it was this morning. No, I'm not really amazed. I'm being sarcastic. That freakin LOUD Rammstein is really putting me in a mood ;) but hey I'm almost home and home is good, home is warm, home is friendly...home is almost here...

Shit. I need cat food and coke. One sudden left into the grocery store, and I'm off to spend the last $30 in my Paypal account. I wonder if they have toe flavored cat food?

I got cat food (no toe flavor), cokes, and tired girl food too....instant macaroni and cheese, my how the mighty have fallen. Home home home home...feed cats, feed tired girl....turn on computer, marvel at 45 or so emails there.....marvel at the huge pile of half finished projects on my sewing desk....

*sigh*.....8 pm and time to get to work. Seems like I just did that...Turn on the radio....

HOLY FUCK WHO WAS LISTENING TO THE RADIO THIS LOUD??? GEEBUS H!!!

meh.....

I dont even have to look at the calendar this time.

and 5:30 am is coming around again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And hey...I didn't spray anything with bleach...or have an unruly cat piss all over my masterpiece creations. I did not, however, get the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, eBay packaging, or 13 THOUSAND handbags and various clothing pieces made for my craftshow this weekend. What did I do?! Today looks just as promising...another day of squabbling felines, yet ANOTHER trip to the vet, and MAYBE, just MAYBE, I get some laundry done. Sewing? Sewing?! What is this crazy SEWING you speak of?