Yeah so I bought a computer the other day. DUDE, I'm getting a DELL...hahah. Blech. Actually it is a Dell, a top of the line gaming computer....*drools* I won't bore with the tech specs, although they ARE impressive, because like only me and three other people care. But it is a sick, SICK machine....hehehe....
And someone must now tell me where I'm gonna find the $3500 to pay off this computer in one year. Thirty five MOTHERFUCKING hundered dollars....thats a LOT of corsets....I guess I better get to sewing.
You know what I hate? This is my blog so I can write all about it if I want, right? I hate people who don't return emails. I really hate that. See, lots of times I'll be surfing ebay trying to find something to satiate my buying appetite...and Ill stumble on something a DIYer made that will just astound me in some way or another. And I will send that person a compliment. *WOW great stuff* *These (fill in blank) are totally awesome!* Stuff like that. It's one of the few positive things I do. And it ain't much. But you know, I never hear back from like 50% of the sellers I send those emails to....
Now if someone sends me a compliment like that, I take 4 seconds out of my busy day and write them back a thank you...nothing huge usually, just a *Hey thanks for the nice words* and maybe a funny story that goes along with the item in question...for it seems I have a never ending supply of funny stories to go along with items....but anyway.... I would never ever ever let a compliment go unanswered. When I don't hear back from people that I write to, I start to feel like perhaps they are too good to respond. Like they read the email and said to themselves, *Yep, those (fill in the blank) really ARE totally awesome. I rule the planet* and then they delete it and move on to the next email.
Says a lot about their character...or mabe it says a lot about their email service provider...hahah...who knows...but I hate it nonetheless.
You know what else I don't understand? Drama over men. Ladies....lets face the truth. Men will do or say whatever they can to get down as many pair of panties as they can. They are not even that selective, ok? They don't care. So thinking that you won some prize by sleeping with some guy...and then rubbing it in his ex-girlfriend's face? No prize, babe. Quite sad, really. Oh I could go on and on here...but the whole story is none of my business, I'm only told about it peripherally, I only read the blogs these girls choose to post... I will actually take the high road for once and leave the really harsh comments to myself....
Damn it I'm going to explode. But I won't do it. I won't.
You know what else I hate? Going to the gym every fucking day only to gain weight. I really hate that. But its time for me to go once again. Torture my old ass so that I can only gain 3 pounds this week instead of 5....YAY!!!!
Ok...ok...maybe this guy IS a prize for the level of trailer trash this girl is...I mean, how good of a catch to you expect to haul in when you already have four kids with god knows how many babydaddies ? (4 max, im betting)....
...
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
As far as the email thing goes-I've emailed sellers to ask questions and they still don't email me back...so yeah.
Hmmm...who IS this girl? She sounds classy. I might have to hang with her. HAHA.
Post a Comment