I've been sick. Oh so very sick. But I'm thinking I'm on the downhill side of this mess, fixin to get better. I haven't sewn a thing in a week. Its really hard to sew when your nose is dripping, and you're coughing, hacking, sneezing...etc etc.
I got to see SugarKitty again this last weekend! YAY! Of course, since we don't get to Pittsburgh often, my husband had to turn it into a *we have to see everyone we know TONIGHT* kind of thing, so I'm shuffling her and her husband around to see every goddamn person we know in Pittsburgh... its really hard to try to converse with poeople when there are only 10 or 15 other people around trying to converse with you, too. We gotta just start focusing on one or two people at a time. Crowds scare me. Even crowds of my own friends. And I was sick too, really sick.... I did my best to hold myself together and have fun for the weekend. I really could have used a handfull of drugs, a warm comfy bed, a blankie and a purry kitty.... hehehe.... but we had fun, and got to get away from work, even if for just one evening.
My Dell came Friday night. I was so sick, I just took it out of the box, set it up, installed Everquest 2 and stared at it. While dripping snot all over the place. Its really nice when you get a brand new 19 inch widescreen flat panel monitor, and fucking SNEEZE all over it within 10 seconds of removing it from the box. I'm so brilliant, I didn't even try to cover the sneeze. I was simply NOT using my brain, I had to sneeze and let it go...three times...right at the monitor...
I ought to have to wear a sign....
So this morning I'm on the train, and I always sit in the very last car because its the *quiet* car - which means I don't have to spend my 30 minute ride into the heart of the DC cesspool listening to 5 or 6 fucks chatting away on their fucking cell fucking phones - and we pull in to the station so far back that the door to our car is blocked by this fence - about 3 feet high... Well, if the door isnt accessible, that means we have to wait to go out via the door of one of the cars in front of us. Have you ever been on an airplane? You know what its like waiting for everyone to get off the airplane at the end of the flight? Well, trains are the same way. And if you have to wait for 2 cars to unload AHEAD of you before you can even get to the door, you're gonna be 15 minutes or more late to work.
So I looked out our door and saw the fence. Turned to the old guy next to me and said, "We could jump that fence." He looked at the fence, stuck his head out the door and looked for the conductor, then threw his bag over the fence and climbed it!! HAHAH!! An old guy, even! Well, not one to sit and wait 15 to 20 minutes for a train to unload my own self, and certainly not one to be outdone by an old guy, I tossed my bag over the fence, followed by my fat ass, and joined him! We looked behind us and not one of the other 100 chickenshits on that car followed us. hehehe.... I was already at work and I bet they were still waiting to detrain...
My goofy story for the day.
Yes, I take any opportunity to buck authority. As the Biohazard song goes, fuck the rules :)
Haven't got much more to talk about that doesn't involve sneezing, snot, coughing, hacking, mucus, phlegm, headaches, stomach troubles, or lack of sleep, so I think I'm gonna sign off and get back to that.... hahah...
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ya know what would have been really funny? If you had fallen trying to get over the fence...and the old guy didn't.
Lurk...lurk...lurk...
Post a Comment