Friday, March 03, 2006

REPOST THIS OR DIE!!!!

It's just one of those days, damn it. I am absolutely bored stiff. I'm checking my email every four seconds to see if someone, ANYONE, has written me anything that I can read to entertain myself for four seconds. I'm so desperate I'm like, "YAY SPAM" and even reading stuff out of my junk mail folder. Its kind of a good thing I'm doing that...one of the emails in my folder is from this Prince in Nigeria. Apparantly he has 30 million dollars that belonged to an American couple that died in a fiery car crash there. Why they had their 30 million with them while visiting Nigeria, I will never know, but apparantly they left no heirs. So he needs my help transferring the 30 mil out of his country and if I let him use my bank account, he will give me 10% of the money!!!

To think I'd have missed that offer, had I not been bored to tears and reading my junk email! I will have to remember to respond to that one...

10% of 30 mil is like, what $300 right? Hell, I wouldn't pass on that opportunity.... :)

Boredom tends to make me silly. I'm also surfing MySpace looking for ANY sign of life....have I no friends that are online right now??? None??? What the fuck? I guess they must all think they have *lives* or something...pish... So I'm running around leaving assinine comments on everyone's page. Things they wouldn't want their mother's to read... so you know, I post them in a public forum for the world to view. I thought I might also post a few bulletins...you know, something like *repost this or you will have bad luck in love for 27 years* or *if you dont repost in one minute, the ghost of Lucy Furr will come to your window and smile at you*, something like that. One of my favorites was a warning that if you didnt repost in one minute, your father would die. I didn't repost. Then waited by the phone. Like he'd call me as he was dying to say, *I'm dying...why the FUCK didn't you repost, you asshole?* The phone didn't ever ring, but then again, I haven't heard from him since, so who knows how that went down...

Before you get all panicky, I'm pretty sure he's still alive. So don't worry. Unless you got that bulletin, too, and didn't repost...cuz then you might wanna start worrying ;)

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been so sick, soooo sick. I haven't been to the gym all week. I haven't eaten much except chocolate (I love comfort food when I'm sick, and have no will power at all). My coworker just got back from San Fran last week, where it appears they have the best chocolate EVER (I must say it IS good) so we have been chowing down here in the computer lab. Eat a bar of chocolate, do a little work. Eat a bar of chocolate, do a little work. Hack, cough, sneeze, wipe wipe wipe repeat as necessary. I did get back to sewing two nights ago...I hope I can get some good shit ready to list for Monday. I feel naked without listings.

Speaking of naked....

Moxie, climb out of the gutter....

...eh, never mind. You can stay in the gutter. I could use the company down here ;)

As an aside, I promised Moxie I'd wear pink if she pitched a few home runs for me...of course if she did that, I wouldn't be wearing the pink shit for long...one or two minutes (seconds?) tops....*sigh*

And to those of you whose minds I just boggled, oh well. She got the joke because I can see the milk spewing out her nose from here... I need to go sew now. So go sew now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roflmao doesn't even begin to cover it! I have tears running down my face and my b/f thinks I've lost my mind...