Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Well thats just depressing

Gee I thought I did pretty well this weekend. I was hungry for most of it. I thought hungry equated to burning calories. Apparantly not. I even went to the gym, which I usually don't do on the weekends. Came in this morning to a one pound increase. Christ. I mean, I'd only lost 2 1/2 pounds. I didn't have a lot of margin to spare. That sucks. And to top it off its almost *that time of the month* and you ladies ALL know what happens then ~ watch the weight skyrocket as the bloating begins...misery :( Well, can't give up. Must persevere. The end result will be worth the work...I just want it TODAY damit * instant gratification girl*

The minute I hit my goal weight, I am gonna make myself the most awesome pair of bondage pants ever... :) hehehehehe

On a totally different train of thought, what's up with taking the elevator up ONE DAMN FLOOR? If you do this, and you're not physically disabled, you might just as well dig yourself a 6 foot hole and lie in it. Christ. I get on to the elevator this morning, and just like EVERY morning, someone jumps in ~ usually at the last second ~ and hits the 2 button. Ok, the stairs are like 3 feet away from the elevator bank. Are we, as a society, THAT lame? Do we need our remote controls when our TVs are three feet away from us??? Speaking of remote controls, I have one on my window unit air conditioner....in a one room apartment...not one *bed*room...ONE ROOM. What the hell do I need a remote for?

But yeah, every day without fail, some lame-O has to ride the elevator up one floor. Of course the second floor is where the important people work *the presidential appointees, etc* so its usually a stuffed shirt middle aged *important guy* whose entire ego is wrapped up in his Mercedes, or a super-corporate, overly perfumed and made up woman with 4 inch heels and a matching gucci bag. When one of those types gets in and pushes the 2 button, I seriously have to resist the urge to poke. or pinch. or just scream out TAKE THE FUCKING STAIRS YOU LAZY ASS. You'd think that if they were so important, they'd want to live longer so they could be important longer...instead of dying at 50 of an inactivity-induced heart attack *and Im sure all the years of McDonalds doesn't help...shit those people are too important to eat, they have to eat and run, usually ordering at the drive-thru while talking on the cel phone and simultaneously being horribly rude to the poor kid working at the window who's doing WAY too much work for $5.50 an hour...and probably takes the stairs and doesn't need their shit anyway.

What's worse you ask? Well, I'll tell you. Taking the elevator DOWN one floor. *rolls eyes*

I am going to work really hard this week to get the weight down to a respectable level. I will be happy if I'm somewhere around 132 by this time next week *barring the aforementioned monthly issue* I already have one workout under my belt, I get three more each week at work, and I might get in another on Saturday, if I feel motivated...

At the very least, I'll walk the stairs :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!

*raises hand*
I'm one of those lame ass lazy bitches that takes the elevator up one flight.

*stands up*
"Hi...I'm Mindy & I'm lazy as hell! I take the elevator up a single flight & will search everywhere *sniff* for the remote to the TV instead of getting off my *sniff* lazy ass & turn the channel from the cable box..*sniff,sniff*"

But in my defense...I will walk DOWN a flight of stairs cause it's not as much work as climbing up. And I live in a 2 story house in which I must repeatedly climb up & down them every day. So can't I at least have that little bit of luxury when I go to work? Oh...and I actually walk up the up escalator & down too. Also not as much work. :0)

The end! LOL
Go ahead....stone me now...

Anonymous said...

I'll cut you some slack THIS time cuz you at least came forward and admitted it :)

I like a chick with some guts hehe

Next time tho...stones!! lol

Anonymous said...

I wanted to workout on the "stair Master", but it was on the 2nd floor and the elevator was not working.... so I had a donut!

Anonymous said...

my point exactly....i think....