Monday, July 18, 2005

Can't Think of a Title

Oh my god. I worked so hard this weekend. I worked so hard and for so long that when I got to the real life job this morning, it felt like I hadn't been here in forever. And I was here on Friday. Wild. I was up before 9 am both mornings, and didnt stop sewing til after midnight both nights. Needless to say, I was good and sober...LOL no time for drinking. No money for it either...although it seems a good alcoholic can always find money to drink. I must be letting down. In any case, I am WORN the hell OUT. I wonder how much longer I can keep working 7 days a week, nonstop, until I just drop dead???

Maybe I should find out? Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop...how long can one girl work nonstop before everything just...stops? Let's see, I'm on about month 6 now...I guess a girl can keep up for a good long time, eh? heh.

Fixin to head to Phoenix for a week with work, the second week of August. Training. In PHOENIX. In AUGUST....WTF were they thinking??? You can guarantee I'm not leaving the hotel unless its in an air conditioned car...and going to an air conditioned location. I am still trying to figure out how to get a sewing machine and serger on a plane. 7 days without working would make me so unbelievably stressed out, I don't think I'd survive. I figure I can precut 3 or 4 corsets, take my POS cheap sewing machine, and precount out the supplies I need, and boom...mobile seamstress! Hmm. We shall see. Problem is the whooooole office is going to be there...hundred of us or so. And they drink. A lot. I have to take work to do in the evenings, if I don't, I will be in the bar. For a solid week. I will come back fat, bloated, in pain, and with a WICKED setback in my desire to be alcohol free in life (or at the very least alcohol reduced). Cuz once I start drinking, once I get the taste of it every night, its hard for me to stop.

On a brighter note, one of my angrylittle clients who lives in Phoenix may come out to the hotel for a little binge party action :) hahah Ill go out drinking one night...thats ok...if she comes, we will have an interesting time for sure. Two freaks in arizona...sweating their asses off hahah...gotta love it ;) Oddly enough, she and I have a lot of the same clothes...if I really like something I duplicate it for myself, and she seems to have similar tastes to mine, cuz I got a few duplicates heheh....gotta make sure I take different clothes! How funny to be wearing the same damn *unique* DIY thing...hah!

Well, the bosses have just informed me that its lunch time. When the bosses say lunch, you say how high. Or something like that....???? Mmmmm food. I miss food.

No comments: