Ahhh thats much better. Yesterday was a simply stellar day. All the stars lined up for me yesterday...so today I'm watching out for busses, cuz I'm pretty sure I'm due to get hit!
My husband got a call from his radio station...offered him a full time job (FINALLY!!)!!! Whoooooooo hoooooo thats the first domino to fall in what will hopefully be a chain reaction back to normal life for us :) He starts Monday - which is funny cuz he worked all last weekend, all this week, is working again all weekend...then *starts* Monday...sounds less like a start and more like a continuation only now with $$ and benefits. He's doing evenings 7-12, which is gonna suck because I work 8-5...but...it does free me up pretty much to power sew monday thru friday evenings!! and he might even get a weekend day off *gasp*....which means I might get a weekend day off too *double gasp*...
Of course those weekends are already spent, in advance, just like my damn paycheck. First job, find a new place to live. I need more than 300 square feet. I'd also like a real kitchen and maybe a second ROOM!!! Haha I might even want 3 rooms!! Dare to dream. Then once we have a place to put our shit, we have to go back to the PA house and pack up our shit...and move it to the new place. Then unpack it. Then get the PA house ready to sell, then list it, then sell it.......oy. A lot of busy *free* weekend days. I'd almost rather sew!
But hey, the first domino fell. And I feel good. And I'm going out tonight to celebrate. And I'm gonna eat something fried. And maybe something chocolate. And I'm definitely having a few margaritas...oooh I'm gonna suck out loud tomorrow but all I have to do is laundry and sewing...got two more things to get sewn up before listings on Monday.
Oh and auction end last night...phenomenal. My best night ever. A BIG thank you to those of you who continue to help support me through this monster 8 month financial crisis :) I won't expect another auction to end like last night again real soon...haha...if ever! But that money is currently saving our asses until he gets some paychecks rolling in and we can start getting things back on track again :)
I really am glad I didnt get on the scale yesterday LOL but then again, who knows...the day was so perfect, I might have gotten on and weighed like 110 pounds!! hahahahah.....RIIIIIGHT. That's the next task...get this shit OFF ME. But tonight...party :)
ice cream...i want ice cream...
Friday, July 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad to hear things are starting to look better. It can't rain all the time *cough*.
And yeah, those auctions went really well, congratulations :)
YAAAY!!!
Glad to hear things are starting to look up! Keep the faith girl! Your day is coming where everything will fall into place. You've been working your little tail off & it's well deserved!
And yes, the auctions did end pretty well for ya! :0)
Post a Comment