Frustrated. Mad, angry...upset...frustrated. Its been four weeks now of extra workouts, eating right, denying all my cravings...for a three pound loss!! Three measley little pounds. Ok, I'll admit I'd rather not have the three pounds back. But three?? In a month? If only you could come crawl into my world for a second and see how good I've been. You'd know I deserve better from my body than this. I've been fucking golden girl. In the last month I've had ONE sugar cookie. A month ago, that would have been considered a feat for a DAY, not a month. In the last month, I've been out drinking...*counts*...four times. And I've kept my consumption to a really reasonable level. Four drinking nights would have been a holiday weekend a month ago. And I've upped my gym time from 3 times a week to 5 (and my legs huuuurt for it too). I've gone from 30 minutes of cardio per gym visit to 45 - 50 minutes on a few days.
All for three pounds. Three little rat bastard pounds. And I bet they came from my boobs too, and not my ass. *grumble*
Ok enough complaining. I guess I'm gonna keep on with this business a little longer. No sense in returning to bad habits. Christ. This time last year I was 127 pounds. ARGH. What the jesus tap dancing christ is wrong with my body??
What was that I said about enough complaining?
Thank god I found my hair yesterday. The place I went to for rebraiding jacked it up so bad I thought I was gonna die. One side of my hair was 2 to 2 1/2 inches longer than the other side! It sloped down my back at an angle *sigh*. And it was so short I was like...where is the hair???
So I went back yesterday and said, *we got a problem* and showed them the difference in length...and the owner said *yep we got a problem* *oy* so they took out the curl from the bottom (boom hair came back nice and long) and cut it straight. Now its down almost to my waist (where it should be and not all the way up to my breasts) and looks about 10000 times freakier. I was worried there for a bit. Really really worried. I always get nervous when I hear the people behind me using scissors...ack!!
Back to work....
hahahah
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
remember skippy
muscle weighs more then fat........you liklly lost some fat. but in the process of working out 5 times a week you gained muscles..........therefore you didnt loose any weight. but you did loose fat.
Aww!! You poor thing! I'm sure that's frustrating.
I was gonna mention the slope in your pics but didn't wanna make you mor eupset about it. That's great that they fixed it for you.
And I know it doesn't mean jack shit but I'm proud of you girl!! Keep being good & not eating those evil cookies.LOL
Post a Comment