I like writing in this blogger because the font is really neat. How retarded is that? My words look so nice on this little form, it makes me want to write more of them. I should find out what this font is and use it at work...I have about 349667 writing projects that I just don't want to do, and maybe that's because my words don't look so nice in *Times New Roman*
Seems we all like the things more that look nice, and disregard the things that don't look so nice. The story of my life...hahahah *whimper*
My hair hurts today. Its pretty much time for it to come down again...its been braided now for three months. Not a task I look forward to...much work. Then I just need to find $200 to have it rebraided...lol...I can't do that part myself. I can destroy it, I can't create it. Ahh well...until the money shows up at my door (dancing, in a little suit and bow tie...with a cane...why not?) I am back to having to wash my hair, blow dry my hair, curl my hair, blah blah...all those things that I love to avoid when I'm braided. Not that I DON'T wash it when braided, oh yeah, you gotta wash the braids...but only once every other week or so. And boy is that a task. Imagine 500 pounds of wet braids hanging off your scalp...uh huh...heavvvvvy shit.
In any case, my hair, still braided, hurts today. My guts hurt today...aunt flo is around for the monthly visit as promised (here is where all the men reading the blog close the browsers and go somewhere else). You can stay, men, I won't elaborate further on the matter except to say that my guts hurt today.
I get to go to the fabric store tonight *dances* however, its just a ghetto hancocks *stops dancing* seriously its in one of the less than nice neighborhoods here in DC *actually it may be just across the border into Maryland*. My husband has to come with me to shop and act as my bodyguard...I think he secretly loves the fabric store...he is always finding fabrics that I *need* heheh...he's really good at coordinating colors with band patches and stuff like that too. Then we are going out for mexican food...to Guapos...the nummiest mexican food in DC. And you know what goes with mexican food....yup yup...MARGARITAS! Guapos has the most kick-your-ass-knock-you-over-take-your-name-leave-you-on-a-park-bench-kiss-you-goodnight margaritas that I have ever had. I think they make it with that 100 proof tequila or some shit...damn. I mean, Ive had three or four of those Don Pablos margaritas in a sitting. El Chicos has those garter margaritas...I can handle three or four of those too. Chilis, same thing. I can drink those til I don't want margaritas any more and be fine...loopy, but fine. Four margaritas at Guapos is a death sentence. By number three I usually can't see straight. I've never had four there. Obviously, as I'm still alive...
That's all the bad food and alcohol I'm having this weekend. Then its back to *good eating* me for the rest of the weekend, and I might get in some gym time too. Man this last 2 weeks on this diet has NOT been easy, but I must admit I'm getting lighter....and im WINNING the battles with the cookies and other cravings. Why today, I had to go to the cafeteria for a coke...only had a $10 bill, cant use in vending machines. I passed right by the screaming cookies AND the double chocolate walnut brownies. I thought about em. I might have even stared at them, tried to catch a whiff of their amazing aromas...but then I thought...I have to put my weight back on that website next Friday. I have a goal of 131 pounds by then. I can do that. I don't want to be embarrassed because a) I failed to achieve my goal, and b)I'm a still a fatass....so I passed them by. Took some will but not as much as I would have thought.
My husband's favorite story...he once read that Stephen Tyler said, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." Well, good for Stephen Tyler. Its a flat out lie, Steve. And you know it. But, thin will feel really really good, when I get there. I will too, damit....
but tonight...margaritas :)
Friday, June 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ooooo!!! Yummy Mexican food! We go to a place here called Wholly Guacamole. I thought I hated guacamole until I went there & tasted a bit of heaven in theirs. Mmmmmm. Damn I want some now! But I do have margarita mix in the fridge.
Funny you mentioned it cause the top of my noggin is sore too. I'm sure it's from the dreads pulling in the ponytail. Think I'll let them down tonight.
Aww! That's so cool that he "helps" you shop.
As far as the Steven Tyler B.S...thin isn't as great as he tries to make it sound! I KNOW!! BAH!
HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!!
Post a Comment