My website, angrylittledeadgirl.com, is finally...finished!! I feel a big void in my life...hahah...what am I gonna do with all this spare time I have now???
My husband always says my blogs are so negative. So this one will be positive.
I'm positive I'm losing my mind :) but I have decided on a great *new* direction for my aNGrYGiRL Gear line. Anyone reading who might give a shit hahah...don't worry nothing is changing...things are just going to get bigger and better. And maybe kill me in the process :) But I'm really positive about it!!! Look at all the smileys :) :) :)
Positivity gives me a fucking headache :) But look how happy I am!
The big *event* is tentatively scheduled for August 1, 2005. There's a lot to be done, and its gonna take about every spare second of my time to get to where I need to be by then. That's why its tentative.
Look how positive I am! Positively insane :) :) :) :) :)
Sick of my shit yet? Don't answer that!!! :)
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
thank you for not answering the question as to if you are sick of my shit yet or not :) heh
Well, I'll answer the damn question then! I'm sick of that positivity shit! Quit it! :0)
I have to admit I'm not the most postivie person around either. I'm probably more towrad the nuetral side. I don't give a crap about anything really....either way most times.
But...on a more positive note ...hehehee...I can't wait to see what's coming up in the near future for angrygirl gear! I'm sure we won't be disappointed. Maybe I'll actually be able to buy some of yo shit finally!!!
Your hubby is right though. LJ is the epitomy of negativity most times. Everyone sems so damn emo on there. I usually just skim through the posts til I see a pic or something. LOL
I laughed so hard I just shit.
you know i get email notifications so i will
ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST WORD
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahh
and yep im a shit :)
does it bother you at all...
that i was tied up in YOUR straight jacket...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/angrylittledeadgirl/About%20Me/wtf.jpg
you never did ask what i had to do to make my husband let me out of that....*hahahahahah*
TAG LAST WORD...shit.
oh that reminds me...i really have to get the ooozing sores on my arms and torso medicated. they tend to attract flies.
and i need another mold scraping
too far???
Looks like I got last word :)
hell yeah
:)
*dances*
you may win this battle, but you'll lose this war :)
muah hahahahhahahahh
tag...youre it :)
Post a Comment